Please follow below step by step instructions to create EmailImage.
- Log into your dashboard. Under EmailImage area click on Create Image Button to upload your desired image. Click Select Image.
- Browse your desired image Click Open.
- Browse your desired image. Crop/resize the image to fit your suitable position.
- Click Add Image.
- Go to Image Text section and change the Text. This could be your greeting, message or welcome text to the audience.
- Change the Default Value. This could be the addressing, greeting, introduction texts to your audience. For example, here we’ve changed it to Our Partners.
- Choose your Auto Responder from the drop-down list under ESP.
- Every AutoResponder has a default variable. For example For SendLane default variable is “VAR_FIRST_NAME”. Change it to your ESP’s Variable. Highlight this field and type your variable.
- You can also add Custom ESP and Enter your Personalization code on the highlighted field.
- Under Font Style and adjust your font settings.
- You may pick your desired Font from the drop-down list.* [All these changes will display on your image in real-time.]
- Chose the medium type of your Font Size from the drop-down. Set to Pixels or Points.
- Change Font Size to fit your banner.
- Change Font Color from color picker to beautify your text.
- Or, you may pick your desired Font Color from Color Palette.
- You may change Opacity to make it further beautiful to match your banner.
Adjust the style under Text Style to match the optimum look. You may change Letter Case, Alignment, Bold, Italic or Underline your text.
- Use Drag & Drop to place the text on the proper location of your banner.
- Under Advanced Options further adjust your text by using Rotation, Horizontal Skew, Vertical Skew.
- Under Others option, you may choose to Show Outline or hide it by checking/unchecking the checkbox.
If you choose to show the outline you may Lighten Outline if necessary.
- Click Save.
- * [You can change the image and upload a different image anytime if you are not satisfied with the final output until you save by clicking the yellow Change Image button.]
- Once you click save below box will pop-up.
- Type your desired Image Name on the top field and replace https://example.com with your desired Hyperlink URL and click Save.
- [For demo purpose we’ve put Image Name “Email Image Campaign” and https://www.google.com as Hyperlink URL.]
Your EmailImage will be saved and you'd be redirected to EmailImage tab where you’d see the list of your EmailImage records. Click the green button called T2 Get Image to get your EmailImage links. Click the Pen icon to edit your EmailImage anytime. Click the Wastebin icon to delete your EmailImage.
- Once you click T2 Get Image you’d get your links for Email Without Click Through Link and Email With Click Through Link. Use the appropriate link to send EmailImage to your audience.