Here is how you can integrate and use Aweber with EmailEngage.
- Log into your Aweber account and click Broadcasts under Messages.
- For easiest option select Most Popular for drag and drop email builder.
- Edit the default email template and compose your email.
- When done click the Source code icon.
- Locate the <div> </div> tags.
- Copy the code from your EmailEngage app.
- Paste and replace the phrase with the EmailEngage code in between any of the <div> </div>
and click OK.
- You will see your EmailEngage image is now embedded into your email.