Once you are done creating and formatting your document follow below instructions to Save and Export into Slides on SalesCopyMaker.
- Select New Document Name field and give your project a name.
- Save your project by clicking Save Project.
- Hover mouse pointer on the gray icon beside Save Project button.
- On mouse hover, it will change to Export Sales Page. Click to export.
- Click Export as .pdf to export as PDF or click Select .ppt templates to export as Powerpoint template.
- Upload a logo to add on your template. Select your desired template by clicking any template. Click Export.
- You may edit the powerpoint template to make it further beautiful.