Log into your Linkedin account and follow below steps to link LinkedIn and Linkedin Company account with your SocialPhotoTraffic App.
- Go to Networks and click Manage Accounts under Linkedin.
- Go to URL https://www.linkedin.com/developer/apps and click Create Application.
- Select your existing company from drop down or click Create a New Company. Enter Company Name, Enter App Name, App Description, Upload a Logo (if any), Select Application Use from the drop down. Enter SocialPhotoTraffic App URL: https://app.socialphototraffic.com
- Click and check all options under Default Application Permissions. Under OAuth 2.0 enter following Authorized Redirect URLs and click Add.
Callback URL for Linkedin: https://app.socialphototraffic.com/user/callback/linkedin
Callback URL for Linkedin Company: https://app.socialphototraffic.com/user/callback/linkedin_companyUnder OAuth 1.0a enter the Callback URL for Linkedin Company for both fields and click Update.
Copy your Client Id and Client Secret.
- Paste them into the respective fields on your SocialPhotoTraffic App and click New.
- Enter your Linkedin Password and click Allow access.
- You can use the same Client Id and Client Secret to link Linkedin Companies or follow the same steps to link your Linkedin Companies to your SocialPhotoTraffic App.