Here is how you can integrate and use GetResponse autoresponder with EmailEngage.
- Log into your GetResponse account. Go to Autoresponders and click Create Autoresponder.
- Enter your Autoresponder Name. Select your Email ID from the drop-down list.
- Select your desired day into On Day field.
- Scroll down and click on Create new email.
- Type your desired Message name and email Subject. Select your Email ID and click Next Step.
- Select Start from scratch.
- Use a blank template.
- Type Test twice at the beginning of the demo text.
- Click on HTML Editor on the bottom and click Yes, continue.
- Locate the text “Test Test” on the HTML editor. Replace the text with your copied code from your EmailEngage app and click Hide HTML editor
- You’d see the code is already active in the email. In this case, the copied Timer code is working from EmailEngage app.