How Can I Change Or Reset My Password?
Modified on: Fri, 13 Jan, 2023 at 11:43 PM
A. Here is how you can change your password:
1. Login to your Marketro Membership area here or in this URL: https://account.marketro.com
2. Enter Your Current Password, and Type in your New Password. Re-type your new password to Confirm your New Password. Click Save Profile
B. Here is how you can Reset your Password:
1. Visit your Marketro Membership area here or in this URL: https://account.marketro.com and click the Forgot password? the link next to log in.
2. Type in your Marketro Member account Username or your Sign-up Email ID.
3. You will get a message which says "A link to reset your password has been emailed to you. Please check your mailbox.".
4. log in to your Sign-up email address. You will get an email in the following format. Click the link below "Follow a link below to change your password:" or copy and paste the link on your browser address bar and press Enter.
Important Note: In case you didn't find an email in your Inbox, check your Spam or Junk Email Folder. (You may also perform a search with Keyword "Marketro Account" in your Inbox.)
5. Type in your New Password. Re-type the new password to Confirm Password. Click Change Password.
6. Click login to your account and use your Username and the new password you've set to log in to your Marketro Member account.
Or, Email us from your Sign-up email ID requesting a password reset of your Marketro Member account and we'd send you a new password.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.